Article 66, Joint controllership groups for Union infrastructures, European Health Data Space (EHDS), Articles of the European Health Data Space (EHDS), (Proposal_3.5.2022)
1. The Commission shall establish two groups dealing with joint controllership for the cross-border infrastructures provided for in Articles 12 and 52. The groups shall be composed of the representatives of the national contact points and other authorised participants in those infrastructures.
2. The composition, organisation, functioning and cooperation of the sub-groups shall be set out in the rules of procedure adopted by those groups.
3. Stakeholders and relevant third parties, including patients’ representatives, may be invited to attend meetings of the groups and to participate in their work.
4. The groups shall elect chairs for their meetings.
5. The groups shall be assisted by a secretariat provided by the Commission.
6. The groups shall take decisions concerning the development and operation of the cross-border infrastructures pursuant to Chapters II and IV, on changes of infrastructure, adding additional infrastructures or services, or ensuring interoperability with other infrastructures, digital systems or data spaces. The group shall also take decisions to accept individual authorised participants to join the infrastructures or to disconnect them.